Sunday, December 30, 2018

Chips Republic Café (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Chips Republic Café has always been one of my favorite places for a frosty milkshake in town. In fact, I have made no secret of how highly I thought of their milkshakes after I revealed my top 10 milkshake list a few months ago.



Since the summer, they have added a few more flavors to the already comprehensive list of milkshakes and the one that really caught my eyes was this mango pomelo milkshake. Drawing inspiration from the popular mango pomelo sago cream (楊枝甘露) dessert, this had all the ingredients you will find from the famed Chinese sweet soup including mango, pomelo and grapefruit (no sago though!). I had the chance to check it out again over the weekend and it was so gooood! Very rich and thirst quenching!




Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2132, 2/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Station
Tel: +852 2581-1887
Website: www.chipsrepublic.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think