Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Lady M IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

As a fan of Lady M's mille crepes series, I was thrilled about their regular roll-out of new and exciting flavors. But this new flavor, which I have seen from my recent trip to Lady M Taipei, was probably the least appealing one by the widest margin.



The mille crepes with twenty-so layers of handmade crepes is still very pillowy but as I have said many times here before, I'm not into desserts with strong acidity and I think this passion fruit mille crepes definitely classify as one with strong acidity thanks to the passion fruit-infused cream in between different layers. 

I guess this one is just not designed for me.



My apologies for the really bad lighting. I guess I just wanted to get this over with.

Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop 2096A, 2/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2865-1099
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think