Sunday, October 14, 2018

Elephant Grounds Tea Room Pop-up at Pacific Place (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Of course, there's still more to come after our relaxing lunch at Dim Sum Library. Hong Kong Park was next on the agenda but first, I thought we better get something to drink. 

I have known about this Elephant Grounds Tea Room pop-up at Pacific Place for a while now but never got the chance to check it out myself. I heard they've got fruit teas using plantation by Teakha loose leaf tea leaves here, on top of their popular iced Thai milk tea and matcha latte.



But no way am I giving up on my favorite Thai milk tea. For $55, I got this tall-sized thirst- quenching beverage all to myself. Now I think I am ready for some fun in the park.



Price: $$$
Address: Shop 200D, 2/F, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Website: www.elephantgrounds.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think