Saturday, July 7, 2018

Ya Kun Kaya Toast at Bugis Junction (Singapore, SINGAPORE) ★★★☆☆

Despite crashing late last night, everybody woke up pretty early this morning so I decided to take us all out for an early breakfast. It was a short walk from our hotel to the Bugis Junction and not surprisingly, Ya Kun was already full upon our arrival.



I'm getting the same kaya toast set with iced milk tea like I always do, except this time, the toast came with both kaya and peanut butter.



I think what set Ya Kun apart with the rest of the competition has always been their crispy toast, which I thought was the best in the business. But honestly, the peanut butter was a bit over the top pushing the kaya to the back seat. 



Now, I know I should ignore the adventurous voice inside me and simply stick with their original kaya butter toast from now on.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$
Address: #B1-11 Bugis Junction, 230 Victoria Street, Singapore
Closest Metro Station: Bugis Junction
Tel: +65 6238-8904



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think