Friday, July 13, 2018

Le Blanc (Taipei, TAIWAN) ★★★☆☆

Because of our 2-hour flight delay, V and I didn't get the chance to have lunch this afternoon so not surprisingly, both of us wanted an early dinner and we ended up having it at Le Blanc in Da'an




Le Blanc first showed up on my radar screen a couple of years ago largely because it's a steakhouse concept from the folks behind Michelin starred MUME.



While V went with some USDA steak, I was content with just a steak burger and homemade fries.



This was pretty decent though I was expecting a piece of steak sandwiched between the brioche instead of a beef patty. I guess I was reading too much into the wording of "steak burger" there. It is beef after all.



For those who prefer to have dinner at a later time, Le Blanc closes at 1AM daily.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: No. 183, Section 1, Da'an Road, Da’an District, Taipei, Taiwan
Closest Metro Station: Daan
Tel: +886 2-2700-7770
Website: www.facebook.com/leblanctaipei/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think