Thursday, July 5, 2018

Ho Hung Kee 何洪記 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm catching a late flight to join my family in Singapore tonight. This is probably one of the very few times that I actually manage to arrive at the airport almost 2 hours before my flight takes off. So, I have all the time in the world to spend as a solo traveler. 



Signature wanton noodle ($50) - Instead of going inside the departure hall for dinner, I went downstairs to the arrival hall for some noodle soup at the Michelin starred Ho Hung Kee (何洪記), which turned out to be a brilliant choice as half of the departure hall food court is currently under renovation (which I found out later)!



I remembered this a little more tasty when I was at their Hysan Place location last time. The noodles were a little more stringy at the time and the broth a bit more flavorful. This was okay but definitely a notch down from what they used to offer. Thankfully, the size didn't shrink.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 5T161, 5/F, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Airport
Tel: +852 2323-6690


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think