Sunday, May 6, 2018

Australia Dairy Company (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

It was nice spending Sunday afternoon with my nugget watching birds flying around their cages at Kowloon Park. We were going to leave the park from the Jordan side and an idea popped up about going to Australia Dairy Company for tea, which got everyone fired up.

It's been a while since we last visited this place which used to be one of my favorite dessert places on the Kowloon side. As usual, I got myself a bowl of steamed egg custard. This was soooo good. Silky smooth with rich eggy flavor. I was surprised they were still sitting at $28. Checking from three years ago, it was $26 so the recent surge in inflation didn't blow it out of the water yet.



By now, my little one has fallen asleep so we could afford more time for desserts. There's another item on the menu I haven't had for a while - their French toast. Somehow it just tasted a little different comparing to other cha chaan tengs (茶餐廳). The batter seemed a little softer and the syrup a little sweeter. Then again, maybe it's just me being biased about this place.







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: G/F, 47-49 Parkes Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Jordan
Tel: +852 2730-1356



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think