Sunday, August 20, 2017

InterContinental Davos Hotel (Davos, SWITZERLAND)

A few years ago, I saw some stunning pictures of InterContinental Davos Hotel on a luxury hotel website and I still remembered my first reaction - WOW. From there on, I knew I would stay here one day. And the day has finally come.



InterContinental Davos Hotel is a really nice getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life and after stepping into the lobby, I immediately knew I've made the right call to stay here for our 2-day visit.



The rooms were well spaced and tastefully furnished with a modern alpine theme. And that was just the beginning. Wait until you step out to the balcony.....



There's a breathtaking view of beautiful Davos waiting at the balcony. Even the air seemed to be a little fresher from up here.



Davos is not a big town so although the hotel is not situated in the town centre, all it took was a comfortable 8-minute drive to get there.



Very seldom do I trouble my hotel concierges unless I was in Japan or Korea. Sometimes, the language barrier made it virtually impossible to get a restaurant booking done. But for the first time in a very long time, I was looking for advice on where to go for dinner or bring my little nugget out for some outdoor activities. There I saw the professionalism and passion from the hotel concierge team. They (a couple of different staff were on this) gave me advice to go for a hearty dinner. They gave me tips on how to get to the Rinerhorn Alpine Petting Zoo, even showed me a few cable car tickets which were included in the hotel package. That was very helpful!




Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤
Price: €€€€
Address: Baslerstrasse 9, 7260 Davos Dorf, Switzerland
Tel: +41 81 414-0400
Website: www.davos.intercontinental.com


InterContinental Davos Hotel Switzerland breathtaking view balcony best top comfortable stay

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think