Friday, February 23, 2018

Rainforest Cafe (Las Vegas, USA) ★★☆☆☆

Last Christmas when we were at the Rainforest Cafe in Dubai, I promised my little nugget that I would bring him back to his beloved Rainforest Cafe in the near future. When the words came out of my mouth, I had no idea near future literally meant 2 months!



This was located just across the bridge from Crystal Mall.



All the kids looked a little scared when the animals roared but they seemed to enjoy the dining experience. But I, for one, didn't enjoy it at all, especially based on the food we ordered.



Big Islander Caesar Salad with chicken - Romaine lettuce wasn't crisp which killed the hope for a nice Caesar salad.



Fish Tacos - The tacos came with (supposedly) lightly grilled tuna, jalapeno ranch dressing, red cabbage and black beans but judging from what I've seen from my very eyes, this was more like tuna sashimi. The so-called jalapeno ranch dressing also didn't work for me.



The food was outright horrible. The only reason why they didn't get my "Horrible" rating was because my little nugget loved it!



Food Rating: 3/10
Price: $$$
Address: 3717 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV  89109, USA
Tel: +1 702-891-8580
Website: www.rainforestcafe.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think