Thursday, February 22, 2018

Milk Bar (Las Vegas, USA) ★★☆☆☆

My little nugget who's been sick this week, was resting at the hotel so I got some "Me Time" to stroll around The Strip by myself. My second destination following my quick lunch at Gordon Ramsay and brief stop at Jean Philippe Patisserie (soon-to-be Bellagio Patisserie) is Milk Bar at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.



This modern offshoot of David Chang's Momofuku features cakes and cookies in quirky flavors as well as their bread and butter funky milkshakes both designed by chef-owner Christina Tosi.



There are milkshakes and then there are milkQuakes (Milk Bar's take on Dairy Queen's Blizzard). Where should I start?



Being the conservative foodie that I am, I went with their birthday cake milkshake (USD$10), which was just a fancy name for a vanilla shake. 



This was really really fudgy.



I also got myself one of their famous corn cookies. This is pretty chewy with a bit of subtle corn flavor but surprisingly sweet.



I'm a purist when it comes to milkshakes so not surprisingly, an old fashioned chocolate or vanilla milkshake that is thick and frosty is more of my cup of tea than one of Milk Bar's funky milkshakes.



Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Level 2 Boulevard Tower, 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas NV, 89109, USA
Tel: +1 702-698-2662
Website: www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/restaurants/milk-bar


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think