Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lady M Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After spending another busy afternoon at Harbour City, we were almost ready to leave but there's no way we would walk away empty handed, especially when we were just inches from the Lady M Boutique.



Green Tea CheckersDark chocolate and green tea sponge cake squares intricately woven with whipped cream to form a checkerboard dressed in a matcha-infused white chocolate ganache. That's the official description from their website.

I have always wanted to try this but their mille crepes often stood in the way. Finally I got to check it off my list today. This was reasonably good. I thought the matcha flavor would be stronger but it was overshadowed a bit by the chocolate. Still you gotta love the pillowy texture. Definitely not bad.



Salted Caramel Mille Crepes - We were definitely not leaving without one of their mille crepes. Despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to convince Jelloman not to take the salted caramel. I thought the layers of paper-thin chocolate crêpes, salted caramel infused pastry cream and crunchy cacao nibs were all fairly tasty but when you put them together, it just didn't seem to harmonize each other the way they should. The rose mille crepes would have been much better choice in my opinion.



Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop OT 215K, 2/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2873-2356
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think