Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Denny's (Los Angeles, USA) ★★★☆☆

Denny's is an American diner I grew up with during my teenage years in Canada. Still remembered all those fun nights I spent with my friends over some old-fashioned sandwiches, burgers and shakes talking about everything important in life (like school results, girlfriends etc.). Life was good back then.



This was my first trip back to North America since 2013 and I thought it won't be complete without a trip to Denny's with my family. Of course, I had to get my favorite Oreo shake to start off the meal. 



All-day breakfast with my favorite crispy hash brown.



French toast with maple syrup and vanilla ice-cream. I remembered this used to taste a lot better back then. Or perhaps, I've had too much good food since I left Canada?  



And of course, some hot cakes (or pancakes).....that was a nice trip down memory lane. 



I really hope I can come back for another visit in North America next year. In the bottom of my heart, I think I really miss this place a lot.





Price: $$
Address: 18477 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Tel: +1 714-842-2112
Website: www.dennys.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think