Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Bakehouse Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After coming away empty handed a few times at Bakehouse before Chinese New Year, I was hoping for a bit better fortunate following the new year holidays. Perhaps coming here a little earlier around lunch hours would help my cause.



But again I was met with a long lineup of customers and when it was finally my turn, all my favorite tarts, cruffins and croissants were long gone! 



Plain and blueberry scones - My consolation prize here. Pretty nice.



Double chocolate cookie - Pretty tasty with very rich chocolate flavor. I'd like it to be a little sweeter though.



I really need to get myself some of Bakehouse's croissants and cruffins soon. This craving is really killing me slowly and painfully.




Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: G14 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Website: https://bakehouse.hk/


Bakehouse Hong Kong popular bakery cafe Wanchai Gregoire Michaud best cruffin croissant

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think