Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Shake Shack (Dubai, UAE) ★★★☆☆

Right before we embarked on our journey to Paris, I was thinking what a smart move it was to do a stopover in Dubai but that turned out to be the worst decision I've ever made. A direct flight which would normally take 12 hour to complete (from Hong Kong to Paris), is now split into two 8+ hour flights (Hong Kong to Dubai, Dubai to Paris). My little one is getting cranky. I'm getting cranky. No one is having fun.

And of course, we have another 3 hours at the Dubai International Airport before we could take the second leg of our flight back home. I guess I really needed a cold drink to calm myself down a bit.



Perhaps a drink from the New York based Shake Shack could do the trick. 



It's 5AM in the morning. Breakfast sounds great too.



But my little one wanted noodle instead so just a hand-spun peanut butter shake for me and off I go to look for a noodle place...




Price: $$$$
Address: Dubai International Airport, Terminal 3, Concourse A, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4-419-0573
Website: www.shakeshack.com/location/dubai-dxb-airport


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think