Friday, January 26, 2018

Baek Mi Dang 百味堂 at K11 Art Mall (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

Last time when I was at Baek Mi Dang (百味堂)'s K11 shop, I chose to check out their chocolate cake rather than their famous soft serve. What a poor decision that was!



So, I was here to make quick amends this afternoon. For a limited time only, they're serving up a couple of seasonal desserts with a persimmon theme.



Persimmon milk ice cream ($78) - My first choice would have been their tiramisu ice-cream which was very very good as I recalled. But I have this soft spot for seasonal items so I ended up picking their persimmon milk ice-cream instead.

There's really nothing fancy about this, just their patented milk ice-cream served with some persimmon sauce. For $78, I certainly expected more. And for the record, I didn't like the way the persimmon sauce worked with the soft serve at all. I think the tiramisu "sauce" or Jeju green tea would have been a much better choice.





Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: B101A, B1/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui
Website: http://1964baekmidang.com/en/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think