Thursday, November 9, 2017

Kam's Roast Goose 甘牌燒鵝 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

We are about to close the books on 2017 with just one important meeting standing in between us. Everybody was a little tense before the meeting so I decided to buy lunch to cheer the team on. I remember a lot of friends have been raving about Kam's Roast Goose but ironically, not for their goose. Instead, it's their char siu that's getting a lot of love from the gang these days, which was what I got for myself this afternoon.



The char siu was surprisingly succulent. Just a little more fat would have made me a real happy camper. Equally tasty was the suckling pig. I guess they are not a one-trick pony after all. 



All it took was 15-minutes for me to finish this Michelin starred meal. Now, I could concentrate back on my preparation for this all important meeting, without much complaint from my stomach.




Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, Po Wah Commercial Center, 226 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2520-1110
Website: www.krg.com.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think