Monday, August 14, 2017

Venchi Chocolate e Gelato (Padova, ITALY) ★★★★☆

I knew I would get my hands on Venchi's mouthwatering gelato again on this trip. Just that never in my wildest did I imagine having it in Padova.



Following a brief stroll around the city, all of us were having a bit of dehydration under the incredible heat. Thankfully, we ran into a Venchi shop on the corner of Via Roma and Via S Francesco just in the nick of time.



Forget about gelato, I'm getting myself some watermelon and pineapple granita (3 euro) to cool myself off but mom decided to have her daily dose of gelato once again. This time around, she picked Venchi's own formula of caramel along with mascarpone and caramelized fig. I stole a bit of gelato from her and again that was very creamy and silky. Very nice.







Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: €€€
Address: Via Roma 1, 35123 Padova, Italy
Tel: +39 049-663700
Website: www.venchi.com



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think