Saturday, August 12, 2017

Venchi Chocolate e Gelato (Milan, ITALY) ★★★★☆

I thought we all agreed before the trip that we won't be visiting any cafe or restaurant in Milan that has an outlet in Hong Kong. Obviously, we were all lying! After having lunch at Cova yesterday, we just couldn't resist Venchi's mouthwatering gelato on our way out this morning.



There are a couple of Venchi shops near Duomo di Milano and we happened to run into this one located on the quiet side street next to Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II.



I'm going with the same combination of pistachio and hazelnut flavors, which had drawn rave reviews from me since my last visit to their Festival Walk store months ago. This set me back 3.5 euro, which is a lot cheaper than what I paid back in Hong Kong. Oh, I love Venchi's nutty gelatos. Delicate and full of flavors. Will likely visit them again pretty soon!



Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: €€€
Address: Via Giuseppe Mengoni 1, Angolo Via Tommaso Grossi, 20121 Milan, Italy
Tel: +39 02 8909-6178
Website: www.venchi.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think