Friday, August 18, 2017

Gelateria Monti (Como, ITALY) ★★★☆☆

After enjoying the view of Lake Como from up high at Il Ristorante Bellavista, we drove down the hilly roads to enjoy the beautiful lake from a different angle.



We spent some time walking around the lake side before running into Gelateria Monti. That was when everyone came to realization that we haven't had our gelati fix today. 



I think no one would complain about the selection offered here. Over 20 different flavors!



With this long list of flavors, I had to think long and hard about what to order. I love nutty ice-cream so I ended up getting myself a scoop of hazelnut gelato. This was alright. We have had a lot of gelatos over the last week in Milan, Verona and Venice among other places so I knew it would take a lot to impress me.



While we enjoyed our cup of frosty gelato, we also spent some time in the historic centre of Como. It's nice to know that this town has more than a gorgeous lake to offer. There are some nice dining options and the cathedral was another wonderful touristy place to visit.







Food Rating: 4/10
Price: €€€
Address: Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 21, 22100 Como CO, Italy
Tel: +39 031 301-165
Website: www.caffemonticomo.it



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think