Saturday, July 8, 2017

Urban Bakery Landmark (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I thought a slice of tiramisu would do the trick for me but obviously not so I went for more at the nearby Urban Bakery at Landmark Mall. Their Mrs. Cow croissandwich looks pretty similar to the Kasa Burger which I have been madly in love with since I was introduced to it a couple of years ago. Let's see if it has the same magic.



Instead of pineapple buns, they served the egg and ham with their signature croissant. It wasn't bad but it's definitely not in the same class of my favorite Kasa Burger. Perhaps, the special ginger mayo had a lot to do with that. 



Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 322, 3/F, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central
Tel: +852 3565-4320


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think