Saturday, July 15, 2017

Tsujiri Kyotomise 辻利 京都店 (Kyoto, JAPAN) ★★★★☆

I never thought Kyoto would be this hot in the summer days so it came as a bit of a surprise. After a trip back and forth Shijo Dori, everyone was calling for timeout. I guess there's no better time to do it while in front of Tsujiri Kyotomise (辻利 京都店) in Kyoto.



I have been here a number of times already so I knew exactly what I'm going to eat to fight the nasty heat - their matcha latte smoothie!



They have some really solid matcha desserts too but I guess nothing would quench my thirst faster than an ice-cold matcha smoothie.



Time to hit the stairs to their cafe on mezzanine floor to enjoy my smoothie.



Their matcha latte/smoothie was so good. The matcha flavors were rich yet not overpowering. It was perfect on a day like this.



Not to be mistaken with Tsujiri Honten (辻利 祇園本店) which is just a few doors away from here. They have far more selection of matcha desserts over there but judging from the long lineup, we made the right call coming here which is more catered for their ice-cream and drinks.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 215 Nakanocho Yamato Ohji Nishiiru Shijo-Dori Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0075, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Kawaramachi / Gion-Shijo
Tel: +81 75-551-0220
Website: www.kataoka.com



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think