Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Dalloyau Shinsaibashi (Osaka, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I thought we were all done in the dessert department on this trip but somehow, we pulled this one out of the bag.



Located right in the heart of Shinsaibashi (心斎橋), this branch of Dalloyau will not be easily overlooked due to its prime location. 



I didn't have the kindest thing to say about them from my previous experiences here but I was in a forgiving mood this afternoon.



Mont blanc (594 yen) - Part of the reason was because mom is such a big mont blanc fan. She already got her eyes on this one when she first saw this from the window. So, I knew I had to get this one for her. The meringue and chestnut cream in the middle did surprise her a bit as she was expecting a traditional mont blanc but the overall experience was a good one for her.



Le chou cubique (540 yen) - I got this for myself. 



A cream puff in a rectangular shape. I personally like the choux to be a little more fluffy but the custard cream was perfectly good. A bit of a mixed bag for this one.








Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥¥¥
Address: 2-2-23 Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka, 542-0085 Japan 大阪府大阪市中央区心斎橋筋 2-2-23
Closest Metro Station: Shinsaibashi / Namba
Tel: +81 (0)6 6211-1155
Website: www.dalloyau.co.jp



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think