Saturday, July 15, 2017

% Arabica Fujii Daimaru (Kyoto, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I knew % Arabica coffee has already arrived in Hong Kong this year but there's no way I would miss the chance to visit their shop when I was in Kyoto.



Located on the ground floor of Kyoto Fujii Daimaru, this is fairly easy to find although it's impossible to get a seat. Trust me on this one.



I got myself an iced latte to go. It was so nice to finally get my hands on what has made former Coffee Fest Latte Art World Champion Junichi Yamaguchi (山口 淳一) so famous in Japan.



It was a shame the place was too busy that I never got the chance to sit down and enjoy every sip of this.








Price: ¥¥
Address: G/F, Fujii Daimaru Department Store, Shijoteramachi Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Kawaramachi / Gion-Shijo
Tel: +81 075-746-5995
Website: www.arabica.coffee



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think