Thursday, June 22, 2017

Elephant Grounds Starstreet (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After a quick lunch at Odelice!, we realized we still got another hour to go before our meeting. So it made perfect sense for us to swing by a coffee shop to get ourselves some caffeine. After all, we knew we needed that to stay awake in the meeting.



One of the biggest advantage of having lunch at Landale Street is its location. Sitting right in between Admiralty and Wanchai, it allowed us to conveniently check out some of Elephant Grounds' signature drinks including this tiramisu latte.



And I got more than what I bargained for. I have heard of this branch of Elephant Grounds as being a very popular spot for celebrities so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to bump into Julian Cheung Chi-Lam (張智霖), his lovely wife Anita Yuen Wing-Yi (袁詠儀) and his son here! He's long been my favorite male actor in the Hong Kong show biz. What a nice surprise!



Price: $$$
Address: G/F, Win Fung Building, 8 Wing Fung Street, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 2778-2700


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think