Saturday, May 6, 2017

Zeriya (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

A lot has happened since the end of April that I really didn't get the chance to sit down and digest. I was hoping I could get that chance today by buying myself some "me time" away from the family and what a perfect chance to do so when my nugget was taking his nap at Amorino. 



Tucked away at the quiet side of Sinsa, Zeriya is a small dessert cafe serving modern sweet treats in a cozy setting. That's where I plan to enjoy my me time this afternoon. I must say, the vibe here is very nice and if not for the fact that I need to rush back to my nugget, I could have spent at least an hour here.



I decided to check out their rose croissant (₩4,500). Didn't expect such a nice presentation with rose petals and flower pot on the tray!



In the past when I think about croissants in Seoul, I would go to The Old Croissant Factory or Backen to satisfy my craving. But looks like I have a new place to add to my list now.



Inside the croissant was a bit of rose scented strawberry jam. Very nice.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 543-3 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Tel: +82 2-517-2001
Website: www.facebook.com/pages/제리야-Zeriya/335209386820134


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post. Hope to see you in Seoul again in the near future and chat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kicking myself when I found out that was you! Hope to finally get the chance to chat with you in person...

      Delete

Please tell us what you think