Friday, May 12, 2017

Kasa 家香 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I don't know if there's a better place to be than Wanchai when I crave for a Hong Kong style afternoon tea. And Kasa (家香) sits very high on my list.



There's been a lot of new kids on the block in Wanchai these days but Kasa remains a very good option especially for snacks and desserts.



I can see that their black sesame molten lava cake is temporarily off the menu but the afternoon tea menu still looks impressive with my favorite kasa burger and duck yolk custard cake leading the way.



I'm starting things off with their silky smooth pantyhose milk tea as usual.



My first choice this afternoon was their kasa burger but it was all sold out! No! So instead I got their molten duck custard lava cake which was as good of a replacement as it could get.



The presentation looked a bit different but it still tasted delicious.



Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 103, 1/F, Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2659-9189
Website: www.facebook.com/kasahongkong


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think