Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fell + Cole (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

All good things come in pairs so after a short stay at Gelati Gelati, we decided to venture over to Fell+Cole, another gelato shop in Hongdae and my favorite one in Seoul, for more ice-cream.



Don't let the funky names (Youth Potion, Just Boring Vanilla, Tough Cookie etc.) and their pretty face (OK, I thought their decor is pretty.) fool you coz Fell+Cole are much more than that.



Their omija Makgeoll (kind of Korean rice wine), miso caramel and truffle olive oil have all been my favorites at some time but I thought it's time for a change. This time around, I'm getting myself some new flavors.



Youth Portion #6 (5,200₩) - Is this their sixth version already? It's rich, very creamy and addictive (a bit more sesame). Very nice.

Hokey Porky (5,200₩) - This one has been around for ages too but I just happened to get my first taste of it today. I love this marriage between candied bacon and cinnamon. Thought the bacon would taste a little too strong for an ice-cream but that was not the case at all. In fact, the flavors were really well balanced.



High quality, additive-free ice cream with innovative flavors are always difficult to come by so give yourself a nice treat at Fell+Cole when you happen to find yourself in Hongdae.



Food Rating: 6/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 310-11 Sangsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sangsu
Tel: +82 70-4411-1434


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think