Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Passion by Gérard Dubois at Metroplaza Kwai Fong (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Just when I thought I was up to speed with what's new at Passion (after visiting their Lee Tung location last week), something new cropped up while I happened to walk past their Kwai Fong branch this afternoon.

Meet their newest creation - Beetroot and vanilla! As a huge beet fan so of course I will take a flier on one of these.

Like all of Passion's pastries, the mousse (in this case, it's vanilla flavored) was silky smooth but the beetroot flavor was a little artificial for me. 



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 107-108, Level 1 Metroplaza, Kwai Fong, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kwai Fong
Tel: +852 2453-9992
Website: www.passionbygd.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think