Thursday, December 29, 2016

Mammy Pancake 媽咪雞蛋仔 Tsim Sha Tsui (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's been a while since I last visited Mammy Pancake (媽咪雞蛋仔), an eggette specialty snack shop who has arguably some of the most innovative eggette flavors in the city. Thanks to the Michelin Guide who has recognized them as one of the best local street food 2 years in a roll, they can now be found pretty much anywhere in Hong Kong. 



I found myself walking past the K11 Art Mall this evening and thought I should drop by for something sweet.



I had the sweet potato eggettes ($26) last time I was here and thought they were pretty darn good.



But even better were the chocolate chip eggettes ($22). The chocolate lava combining so well with the eggettes. Yummy.....







Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $
Address: G/F, Carnarvon Mansion, 8-12 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think