Saturday, November 5, 2016

Blue Bottle Coffee at NEWoman (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

Now that I have got my first meal out of the way, it's time for a little cafe hopping. I guess one can't go wrong with Blue Bottle Coffee which happens to be one of the hottest coffee retailers in Tokyo these days.



Widely known as the "Apple Store" of the coffee world, Blue Bottle really stands out with its clean and sleek image in comparison to the industry heavyweights like Starbucks.



The brand's shot to stardom is often related to the craftsmanship and attention to the fine details. At least, that's what my coffee loving friends told me.



I'm looking for a nice cup of iced coffee here. So what do they have for me?



Well, this New Orleans style iced coffee (simply called New Orleans on the menu) (500yen) is silky smooth in texture and very creamy.



 There's a little bit of caramel flavor on top of the coffee and milk. Pretty cool~







Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 4 Chome-1-6 Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Shinjuku
Tel: +81 3-5315-4803
Website: www.bluebottlecoffee.jp



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think