Sunday, October 23, 2016

Patisserie G (Singapore, SINGAPORE) ★★★☆☆

I've never been much of a morning person. I like to sleep in on my weekends rather than going out early for a hearty breakfast. But that's about to change. With my little nugget sleeping like a puppy, I saw the perfect opportunity to sneak out for a sip of coffee and something sweet. 



Located on the ground floor of Millenia Walk right next to Suntec City, Patisserie G looks like the perfect spot for an early breakfast with their good selection of breakfast dishes and pastries.



Of course, I wasted no time checking out their dessert options first.



PG Dome (SGD9) - A semi-namesake dessert with yuzu mousse, raspberry balsamic compote and almond sponge cake.



This has pretty good balance of sweetness and acidity. Not bad at all.



Breakfast sandwich (SGD11.5) - Scrambled eggs and honey baked ham served on lightly toasted ciabatta bread.



Patisserie G opens daily from 7:30am.

Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-40 Millenia Walk, Singapore
Closest Metro Station: Promenade
Tel: +65 6338-7578
Website: www.patisserieg.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think