Sunday, October 30, 2016

Myung Ga Korean Restaurant at iSquare (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

As a fan of the Korean culture, I like to do at least one Korean meal every month (preferably at a different location). I have been a little busy in October and had to wait almost till the last day of the month to finally get my taste of Korean food.

Out of all the Korean restaurants in Hong Kong, Myung Ga ranked fairly high on my list because of the quality of their beef and its impeccable harbour view.




The Variety of Korean side dishes also fascinates me.



This is the dish I order every time I come here - braised beef short rib in sweet soy sauce ($125). The portion can always accommodate two people and the other thing I can always count on is how tender and juicy the short ribs are. Absolutely amazing.



I found myself in unfamiliar territory here with a new dish (not really a new item on the menu) which I have never tried before - braised beef slices with house gravy ($98). Slightly rubbery if you ask me. I think I better stick with the braised short rib next time around.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2702, 27/F iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852
 2369-1177


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think