Friday, June 17, 2016

HeSheEat Café Causeway Bay (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

This is one of the few times that I'm having dinner at HeSheEat Café in Causeway Bay instead of dessert. I guess I have really run out of ideas for a quick bite (in the CWB area) and I know I could do much worse than coming here.

Well, kicking things off is again my favorite oreo milkshake but where's my whip cream? Did they manage to forget that or somehow they know I'm on a dietary alert? Anyways, this is very good as always. Rich and silky smooth. Exactly why they made it to my top 10 milkshake spot in the city.



My first ever savory dish here. I picked the seared scallops with watercress and green peas risotto ($130) mainly because of the fact that I wanted scallops this evening but the result was really beyond my expectation. It's surprisingly tasty. The scallops (of pretty good size) were seared to near perfection and I love the rich watercress flavor from the risotto. It's especially good when you consider the fact local cafés often pair risotto with porcini mushroom or truffle so this is really a breath of fresh air.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 201, 2/F Causeway Bay Place, 2-10 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2868-2277


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think