Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Elephant Grounds (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After a long lunch at Jan Jan Kushikatsu, I decided to go and check out the new Elephant Grounds on Wing Fung Street right next to PP3.



I'm not a coffee head so no, I'm not here for a sip of coffee. Instead I am here to see if I could bump into a celebrity or two. Rumour has Hilary Tsui (徐濠縈) coming here sometimes (Jennifer Tse Ting Ting too.). Perhaps I could get some tips from her on how to run a good marathon?


Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to get some caffeine before my afternoon meeting. At least, I know I could keep myself awake for the entire meeting!



Okay, this is REALLY what I came here for - an ice cream sandwich. Last time I wasn't all that satisfied with the peanut butter ice-cream sandwich at Elephant Grounds Kitchen and cafe in Causeway Bay. I was hoping I could change that today but obviously it's not happening. There's only one flavor left today and guess what that is??? The Salty Peanut Buddha ($68)! Lucky me!!! 

This is virtually the same thing except that the strawberry jam and candied peanuts are replaced by peanut butter powder. Can't say I'm all that exciting having this again.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, Win Fung Building, 8 Wing Fung Street, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 2778-2700


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think