Thursday, December 24, 2015

Via Tokyo (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I've always enjoyed Via Tokyo's Uji matcha soft serve but with their new TST shop on Cameron Road, they prove to me that they are not a one-trick pony!



This new branch is obviously a little more spacious comparing to their Causeway Bay outpost (where I usually do take-out).



They have expanded their product line to cover some pretty good-looking cakes including this brand new Uji matcha cheesecake. Unfortunately this was a little light for a cheese freak like me. The base tasted a little odd too. Personally, I would much prefer a crunchy base rather than this one that looked and tasted like a piece of bread!



Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 29A Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2385-6388


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think