Sunday, December 27, 2015

Myung Ga Korean Restaurant iSquare (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

There's no secret that Myung Ga Korean Restaurant is one of my favorite Korean restaurants in the city but because of all these new Korean places in town, I haven't had a chance to come back the last little while.



This iSquare location is a little less spacious than the Causeway Bay one but still very high on my list.



Because of this amazing view right here (Too bad it was a little too cloudy and I didn't have my camera with me!).



I am having my usual braised ribs with the Korean sweet soy sauce. Love the fact that they've added some chestnut, ginkgo and red dates in there to enrich the flavors.






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2702, 27/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2369-1177



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think