Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pierre Hermé (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★★☆

I never thought I could resist the temptation of coming back to Pierre Hermé in Tokyo and at the end, I couldn't. After purposely walking past the picasso of pastry's flagship store in Aoyama in the morning, here I am running into their Shinjuku boutique this afternoon.




Infinitely vanilla, that was just too much for me to resist. Why didn't they carry this in their Hong Kong boutiques?



It consists of a shortbread base filled with rich, dense filling of white chocolate vanilla ganache and vanilla-flavored mascarpone. For the finish touch, they sprinkled some ground vanilla on the side to make it look good.

This was perfect. Tasted perfect too. 



I dream one day that I don't have to fly all the way to Tokyo or Paris for this.





Food Rating: 8/10
Price: ¥¥¥¥
Address: Isetan Shinjuku B1F, 3-14-1 Shinjuku Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo 160-0022 〒160-0022 東京都新宿区新宿3-14-1 本館B1F
Closest Metro Station: Shinjuku Sanchome
Tel: +81 3-3352-1111
Website: www.pierreherme.co.jp



 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think