Sunday, October 4, 2015

Maison Eric Kayser at Harbour City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was doing some shopping for my buddy's birthday present in Tsim Sha Tsui and suddenly found myself running out of battery. In desperate need of some glucose, I did a quick scan on the floor plan and couldn't find anything more interesting than Maison Eric Kayser in the neighbourhood.



Eric Kayser's vanilla eclair ($40) has always been a safe bet here and it was again very good.



Eric Kayser's apricot and pistachio tart ($58) is one of my personal favorites but they have run out of them on this busy Sunday afternoon so I have to settle for the chocolate tart instead. This was pretty good as well. Really like the cocoa beans on top that offers something a little different in taste and texture.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G14-15, G/F, Ocean Terminal, Harbour City, 17 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2736-2884
Website: www.maison-kayser.com.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think