Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Little Break Coffee & Kitchen (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I've been a little busy since returning from Seoul so it was good to take a couple of hours off work this afternoon just to chill out. Since I will be meeting the boyz for tennis in the evening, I thought I should go a little early to catch a cup of coffee.



I noticed I've been coming to D2 very often these days and with tennis set at Lai Chi Kok, I found myself in D2 once again, this time looking for a sip of coffee and a little more at Little Break'.



They have this pancake burger here that is quite special (at least I haven't tried anything like it before). Basically, it has ham and cheddar cheese sandwiched between 2 pieces of pancakes with bacon and egg on top. Maple syrup was served on the side. 

Well, I can imagine myself having that for breakfast, but for afternoon tea it was a little heavy.



The menu is built around their all-day breakfast and pasta. That reminded me of another tiny cafe nearby called Holy Chef.




Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
Address: G03, G/F, D2 Place, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 2742-2782
Website: www.facebook.com/littlebreakcoffeeandkitchen


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think