Friday, August 28, 2015

Fine Foods (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

For someone who's been following Fine Foods as long as I have, I find it hard to believe that I am actually having afternoon tea here for the very first time. Yes, a first timer!



Over the years, they have always been very successful in spoiling me with all their lovely creations and sure enough, they can always be counted on for something new and innovative every other month. 



Like this fried egg sunny side up on top of a giant piece of spam. WOW! Just feed me this any day of the week please! 

Well, this is actually one of their new pastries made with mango and milk chocolate mousse. The exotic flavor from the mango works pretty well with the light chocolate mousse. This was seriously good.




I quickly checked out the traditional tiramisu from my sister who happened to be in town this month. Good, but not as tasty as my mango and milk chocolate mousse cake I am afraid.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Lobby Level, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui East
Tel: +852 2733-2045
Website: theroyalgardenhotel.com.hk/index.asp


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think