Saturday, May 23, 2015

BurgeRoom (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I still had another hour to kill before my dinner appointment and as I was hanging out in Causeway Bay all by myself, I was hit with a sudden crave for food. This was when I spotted BurgeRoom.



As it was still a little early for dinner at 6pm, the place was pretty quiet with only a few souls in and the vast majority of them were solo diners who's trying to put out that fire in their belly like me!



I went with their Hiroshima Oyster Cheese Burger ($80) which was nicely decorated with deep fried Hiroshima oysters, peeled tomato, romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese and
homemade tartar sauce. The deep fried oysters were really nice but two things I didn't like about the burger - the buns were not very good and the cheddar cheese was a little hard. I would much prefer that they melted the cheese before putting it on top of the oysters.





Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 50-56 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2890-9130
Website: www.burgeroom.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think