Friday, May 8, 2015

Melli's Shake and Ice Cream (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★☆☆☆

There are literally hundreds of cafés and dessert places in Hongdae but the vast majority of them are little coffee shops which does not bode well for a non-coffee drinker like me. Perhaps a healthy milkshake joint could come to my rescue?



I managed to find Melli's Shake and Ice Cream who specializes in milkshakes, milk tea and ice cream. It's just a short 5 minute walk from Hongik University Station.




The prices are pretty standard here, a tall milkshake costs around ₩5,000. I went with their oreo shake and the result was slightly disappointing. I like my shakes to be real thick and this one not nearly thick nor creamy enough.





Food Rating: 3.5/10 
Price: ₩₩
Address: Wausan-ro 23-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Hongik University
Tel: +82 70-8868-939740
Website: www.mellis.co.kr


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think