Monday, December 22, 2014

HeSheEat Café Causeway Bay (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Our beloved dessert bar HeSheEat has just opened across the harbour at the Causeway Bay Place. After a round of Korean BBQ in the nearby Seorae, we decided to drop by and give the team our support.



Unlike the Mongkok flagship store, this new 40-seater offers more than just dessert and drinks.




On top of the usual pastry, panna cotta and waffle sections, they have added pasta, risotto, all-day breakfast, salad and snacks to their repertoire. 



I fell in love with Oreo cookie shake more than a decade ago when I had my first one at Red Robin back in Vancouver and that love affair has continued ever since.
 
HeSheEat Café has it here too. Oh my......it was so good.



I had the matcha fondant cake as always. Its portion seemed to be slightly smaller than the one at Mongkok. Or was it just my imagination?

Anyways, not the usual mouthwatering taste. 






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 201, 2/F Causeway Bay Place, 2-10 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2868-2277


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think