Monday, June 2, 2014

aA Design Museum Café (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★★☆

I knew I would be back to the aA Design Museum Café at some point and here I am!



Great rusty industrial feel, that's what I like about this place. But somehow the vibe is different with the place almost completely empty.



It was only early June. I didn't expect the weather to be so hot in Seoul ! Perhaps these iced chocolate and green tea latte could help cool us off.



And as usual, the banana strawberry pancake for dessert. This looked completely different. The pancake was rolled up like a piece of crepe with banana and ice-cream in the middle.

Did they just hire a new pastry chef?




Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 408-11 Seo-kyo Dong, Ma-po Gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sangsu
Tel: +82 2-3143-7312



View Larger Map

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think