Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fine Foods (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Happy Mother's day to all the moms in the world! Today is Mother's Day and I went out to one of my favorite cake shops to get mom a little something.



At $650, I think my dearest mom would probably want a real purse instead of this "purse-shaped" cake right here.



It was my mom's birthday just a few days ago. I got her her favorite chestnut cream cake and she almost had the entire cake all by herself. So this time around, I decided to get her something smaller for Mother's Day. 

From what I have seen in about 10 minutes, this flower cake was a big hit.



Mom is a huge fan of chestnut so I ended up getting her a mont blanc. She told me it was just average.



My forest berries mascarpone cheese cake turned out to be more promising. It was extraordinarily light (for a cheese cake) and the combination with a mixed berries jelly and hazelnut base provided me with quite a treat.



Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Lobby Level, The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui East
Tel: +852 2733-2045
Website: www.rghk.com.hk
 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think