Saturday, January 5, 2013

Greyhound Café (Bangkok, THAILAND) ★★★★☆

Greyhound Café is a trendy restaurant chain serving authentic Thai cuisine with a modern twist. Created by hip fashion brand Greyhound, the café started small (some said back in 1997) but has gradually expanded not only in Bangkok but now to Hong Kong in recent years.

The Emporium branch is one of my personal favorite because of its proximity to where I like to go for spa and massage.



This is a place I visit whenever I come to Bangkok and it's not only because of its cuisine but it has more to do with its design and ambiance.



I am a huge fan of Thai milk tea and Greyhound's milk tea granite is as solid as it gets.



The portion was a little small but this spaghetti with prawns and crab roe in a prawn cream sauce had me craving for more.



My friend who I didn't know is a vegetarian, had this spaghetti with mushroom and cherry tomatoes and he thought it was not bad.



The food here was not as great as what it used to be but hey I am not here solely for food anyways. 

PS. If you are here for the first time, check out their famous chicken wings. You won't be disappointed. 


Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ฿฿
Address: Emporium, 2nd floor, Sukhumvit Soi 24, Bangkok, Thailand
Closest BTS Station: Phrom Phong
Tel: + 66 (0) 2664 8663
Website: www.greyhoundcafe.co.th


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think