Wednesday, November 7, 2012

La Boutique Cafè - Le Cordon Bleu (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I was a little winded following a few hours of non-stop shopping in the Daikanyama area. I was desperate for a drink or dessert. All of a sudden, I spotted this cafè from a back alley and it turned out to be La Boutique Cafè by Le Cordon Bleu. Yes, THE Le Cordon Bleu!




The cafè was pretty small and casual that for a while, I thought it was a staff canteen!



There were all kinds of French bread, danish and pastry available at the counter. Out of the many options, somehow this Japanese Chestnut Mont Blanc Cake caught my eyes.

Good but a little too sweet.  



I found out that some of the Le Cordon Bleu cooking classes are being conducted here. I was trying to check through the glass walls and steal a few cooking tips but that went without success.




Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: ROOB-1, 28-13 Sarugaku-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Nakameguro
Tel: +81 (0) 3 5457-2407
Website: www.cordonbleu.co.jp/tokyo/cafelaboutique/


 

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think