Friday, October 22, 2010

Sabah Malaysian Cuisine (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It was my Big-headed cousin's wedding tonight and he's throwing a banquet in Wanchai for all of us. For once, i was actually early so instead of sitting at the banquet hall all by myself, I decided to go to one of my favorite Malaysian restaurant for a quick snack first.

There are only two Malaysian/Singaporean restaurants I trust in Hong Kong - Satay Inn and Sabah. But getting a table at Sabah has always been tricky especially we don't have advance booking. Luckily this time, I walked in a little before 6pm so I was fortunate enough to get a table.



Fried kway teow - This is done the traditional way with flat noodles, prawns, fish cakes, Chinese sausages and bean sprouts. The spiciness was about right for me. Delish~



Fried carrot cake - Probably second only to Satay Inn's fried carrot cake. There were a lot of stuff in there including egg, prawns etc. in fact almost more than the carrot cakes!



I was a bit too full after this meal with the BIG banquet ahead but man, it's really well worth it. 

Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$
Address: 98-108 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 2143-6626


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think